on Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 02:41:00, 2 Yaers Ago, Comments 
UI and UX are among the most confused terms in today’s digital world. I went through the dedication and collected a big set of data that clearly tells differences between UI/UX. All information are collected from the best mobile application development companies in London
Starting from the root:
UI refers User Interface Design
UX refers User Experience Design.
|iphone app design uk
- User Experience Design is the process of developing and increasing the quality of communication between a user and the product (app, website, etc). UX Design is more analytical and technical part.
- A key responsibility of User Experience Designers isworking on user research, testing, development, content, and prototyping for quality results.
- User Experience Design is the theory of a non-digital practice, but used and defined mainly by digital industries.
- UX designers are also called asUX Engineers, UX Strategists or UX Architects.
- User experience design (UXD or UED) is the process of improving customer satisfaction and branding loyaltyby improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the customer and the product.
Below are given the steps involved in User Experience Design:
Strategy and Content:
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Analysis
- Product Structure/Strategy
- Content Development
Wireframing and Prototyping:
- Development Planning
Execution and Analytics
- Coordination with UI Designer(s)
- Coordination with Developer(s)
- Tracking Goals and Integration
- Analysis and Iteration
So User Experience is a final product created with the efforts of marketers, designer, and project managers. The UX role is complex, challenging and multi-tasking.
- User Interface Design is responsible for the transferring the process of a brand’s values and visual assets to a product’s interface to enhance the user’s experience.
- User Interface Design is a process of visually suggesting the user through a product’s interface via interactive elements through all platforms. UI Design is quicker to what we refer to as graphic design.
- User Interface Design is a digital field, which includes responsibility for cooperation and work with developers.
User Interface Design
is difficult to explain by its ranging variety of inconvenience. While User Experience is a collection of tasks targeting an optimized product for effective and enjoyable use. A skilled interface designer understands the importance of providing the user with a solution to a defined problem
Let’s see, they both are playing very important role, and while there are tons of examples of great products with one and not the other. But both roles are still confused, misinterpreted, and falsely sought after.
Let's have a quick look at the UI Designer’s responsibilities:
Responsiveness and Interactivity:
- UI Prototyping
- Interactivity and Animation
- Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes
- Implementation with Developer
Look and Feel:
- Design Research
- Customer Analysis
- User Guides/Storyline
- Branding and Graphic Development
Want to create an eye-catchingUI and UX design for your Mobile App?
FuGenX is a premiere iPhone and iPad app development company in London,
UK. FuGenX has developed many successful applications like Big Basket, Homeserviz, Byju’s, and Ztocky with eye-catching UI/UX design. FuGenX is also an emerging Android app developer companies in London.
If you want to develop best UI and UX design for your application, contact FuGenX at email@example.com or fugenx.co.uk