Nursery decoration is a fun way that new parents prepare for their newborn baby. However, after painting the walls, the decision of what to put on the walls could be difficult. Imagine you put something that doesn't really turn out so well and your child end up liking a different thing? For such reasons, many parents are opting for the wall stickers made of vinyl as also known as wall decals (removable) for the decoration of nursery. There are much nice varieties of new themes to choose from and since decals are also removable it is also easy to change these when your kid grow ups or start liking Disney characters like Spider-Man and Disney Princess. What's even better, these decorative sticks don't even ruin the wall paint. In order to welcome you're newborn in a special way, we have compiled a list of nursery themes to choose from, everything from traditional to trendy.
1. Classic Themes
· Classic Disney— Timeless options like Mickey & Minnie, Winnie, Donald Duck or Goofy are no match for anything new and they tend to work for both girls and boys. The classic Disney collection includes wall decals, borders, murals and growing up growth chart for kids.
· Alphabet letters & numbers—Decorate your child’s room with ABC removable stickers in various colours and styles. One can use these stickers to create a border in the room or welcome the baby by writing the name on the crib.
· Sea Creatures— Compose an underwater park or garden with the sea creature stickers for the wall. Removable stickers include starfish, fishes, octopus and tiny seahorses.
· Dots Wall Stickers— One of the exciting decorating trends includes decorative dots, fancy and stylish polka spots and stickers. They are also available in multiple sizes and colours and also helps in making child’s nursery different among all.
· Dotted Tree— Allow dotted tree and fancy plants stickers to bloom your kid’s nursery into nature love. With few birds, bright colours, sunflowers, you could make a garden or create any other design.
· Clouds— Clouds are loved by all and they make everything look dreamy. Let your child enjoy peaceful dreams which will help baby float gently into the world of dreams. They easily work for both girls and boys of any age.
2. Girl Nursery Themes
· Fairy Princess—Fancy fairies a crown and dancing queens can really turn your baby girl’s room into a dreamland. Such wall art stickers will spark your baby’s imagination and keep her happy.
· Scroll Tree—A scroll tree sticker will grace your baby girl's wall with curvy branches, leafs, flowers and a whimsical owl.
· Flowers— Be different and creative with white daisies and pink lilies for a lovely wallflower arrangement as a power pack decorative wall sticker.
· Disney Princess— Cinderella, Belle and Ariel are among few Disney Princesses in the series of all the removable stickers that gives bigger splash with their princess castle.
3. Boy Nursery Themes
· Trains— Trains are classic and timeless beauty and little engineer will enjoy his game of All Aboard wall stickers.
· Nautical— Ships, Cute boats and nautical decorative stickers will make your little sailor smile.
· Sports—Sports stickers will motivate your child with games of LeBron James and Cristiano Ronaldo.
1 Year Ago, Saturday, August 20, 2016, 09:18:45